Let’s build our own TriCore de-assembler for AURIX™ - STEP6-bis

As shown in STEP6, it is quite time consuming to add all TriCore™ opcodes. To do so, I decided to parser the respective TriCore™ manual into an Excel file, then build a macro that from the Excel create the <Tricore1_6.h> file (as available in the respective GitHub repository, here...).

To explain what I did, the following images could be better than 1000 words...
 and

To make it more clear, I decided to take few information as:
  • manual page number (for easy referencing)
  • opcode
  • opcode lengths (32bit or 16 bit)
  • opcode Mnemonic
  • opcode Long name
  • opcode Syntax
  • opcode long description
As for example:





I know, is a quite tedious activity, but thanks to the automation permit me to cover already 352 opcodes... just take out the latest version here...


Commenti