Let's Flash our code

Initially I thought I had to develop also the flasher application as part of my AURIXocd project (now renamed as 'AurixDebugger'). But, then I found that Aurix Development Studio (ADS), from version 1.4 is also delivering a flasher application. You can find it in the ADS installation folder. In my case it is under:
C:\Infineon\AURIX-Studio-1.4.0\plugins\com.infineon.aurix.tools_1.4.0\build_system\tools\AurixFlasher_v2.2.1.0

By reverse engineer, I found some command line options, as:
  • -help: to get help


  • -detect: to connect and detect the target hardware only (e.g. what AURIX™ board/device is connected to)
  • -hex: to specify the INTEL HEX file to be flashed into AURIX™ device.

Actually I just did some experiments and found the way to use the '-hex' option by command line, as for example:
> AurixFlasher.exe -hex C:\...\AURIX-v1.4.0-workspace\Arduino_KIT_TC275_LK\Debug\Arduino_KIT_TC275_LK.hex

Such, in my system results into:

And I confirm that works, since my 2 LED are blinking as expected!

Commenti

  1. Hi, it seems you are really a big AURIX fan / superuser!
    I'm working in Infineon (in particular on AURIX ): if you are interested in some information or support, please write me an eMail (andrea.baschirotto@infineon.com)

    RispondiElimina

Posta un commento